2 medium-sized carrots
1 red paprika
1 small red onion
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/2 red pepper
300g chicken breast
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp curry powder
3 tablespoons coconut milk
2 tablespoons peanut butter (with nuts)
1 tsp sesame oil
1 clove garlic
Pepper and salt
- Cut carrots and courgette julienne, simpler with spiral cutter or a julienne grater (Thai Toko).
- Cut the bell pepper and red pepper in fine pieces
- Chop the red onion
- Fry the sesame briefly so it gets brown
- Cut the coriander, not too fine
- Marinate the chicken with the seasoning and leave to stand
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing
Fry the chicken, mix the salad!
I'm Petra, Crossfit and fashion addict. Married, mother of Puck and Flor and head over heals with my two dogs Boes and Fien.
After art school I ran my own fashion boutique for 14 years. Now all my drive and passion goes into my Crossfit training and my blog The blonde box. I write about training real hard, tasty paleo food and the fashion in training outfits. Read my blog on all the beautiful things in life with the focus on having fun. Being earnest is allowed, but always with a smile!