Can of chickpeas
Bunch of radishes
1 small red onion
2 small cucumbers
1 red bell pepper
Bunch coriander, including stalks
15 g parsley leaves
1 tsp cardamom powder
1.5 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cumin
6 tsp olive oil
1 lemon (to zest and 2 tsp juice)
1.5 tbsp sherry vinegar
1 clove garlic
1 tsp sugar
- Cut the cucumber, tomatoes, radish and onion into small cubes. Put them in a bowl and add coriander and parsley.
- Mix the dressing, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cardamom, allspice, cumin and 1/4 teaspoon salt, toss the chickpeas with the seasoning mixture so they are all covered with a layer of herbs.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and fry the seasoned chickpeas 2 to 3 minutes: Shake the pan so that they bake evenly and do not stick.
- Divide the salad on plates or a large serving dish, spoon the hot chick on top.
I'm Petra, Crossfit and fashion addict. Married, mother of Puck and Flor and head over heals with my two dogs Boes and Fien.
After art school I ran my own fashion boutique for 14 years. Now all my drive and passion goes into my Crossfit training and my blog The blonde box. I write about training real hard, tasty paleo food and the fashion in training outfits. Read my blog on all the beautiful things in life with the focus on having fun. Being earnest is allowed, but always with a smile!